Monday, October 29, 2007

Nate's wish


Nate told me last week that he didn't want his TV on his dresser anymore. When i asked him why he said "Because when i see a shooting star I am going to wish my hair to be straight and for an Xbox and I will need to put it on my dresser where the TV is now". Not sure how straight hair and an Xbox go together but at least we know what we can get him for Christmas:) Not sure about the hair but we can look for an Xbox:)

He desparately needs a haircut now but doesn't want one(this is not a recent pic)...I think he believes if it grows out it will be straight!! Sorry to break it to you buddy.....you have the curls most people want!! One day you will appreciate them because all the girls will LOVE them!!!

I just love my buddy Nate!
oh....another funny thing he said lately was that he wasn't use to smiling in pictures....which is right. He did "try" to smile for the shot of him with his soccer trophy....it looks like he is in pain:)

0 comments: