Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Photo Tag....

Here is a tag from Shanna that sounded like a good way to put off my chores!

Here are the official rules:
1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
I wasn't real sure where to find the answer to #1(yes...I am that illerateraresrte and I can't spell) since I use Kodak and Picasa for my pictures so I looked around and found these 2....
I think I might have ended up in "my documents" and this is the 6th pic of the 6th folder. This is Richard's parents on their wedding day. We are visiting the Philippines this summer and Cleofe is going with us! I love pictures like this and am looking forward to seeing more in 3 months!
here is the 6th picture of the 6th folder in my Kodak Gallery
We had just gotten our camera and were testing it out. This is a sign in Athens, AL just before the Super Wal-Mart. If you turn left it will take you to Calhoun Community College where I got my associates degree.
I tag everyone who reads this. It was fun to see what pictures were in the 6th folder!

1 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

I ducked when you tagged me. Anyway, you know I ain't got no folders or pictures.