Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's the Most Busiest Time...

I have really enjoyed this Christmas season...but man it really is the busiest time of the year! In one week we had class parties, dance recital and practice 3 nights, volunteer opprotunities at the school along with all other home responsibilities. No wonder no one had any clothes to wear and no where to sit on the couch! Needless to say Sophia did wonderful in the dance recital:)
We did take time to visit Callaway Gardens and see the lights. Thanks to my teacher friend we were able to get tickets for $5 each! Did you know they are $25 a piece now? $25!! It is very nice but I did fall asleep this time. Shame on me! It has lost its magic on me I guess!
One of our favorite parts of Callaway at Christmas is their Christmas Village where you can visit Santa and shop all the cool vendors. This part is free. One activity they added this year was cookie decorating.
As you can tell we had fun with this activity. Just hoped no one before us licked the icing knife and then put it back in the container.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

Can't believe I missed commenting on this one! Making memories and traditions for your family. Just
start saving money for Callaway right now for next year!