Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Nate!

Here are some random pictures of Nate and some stories...in honor of his turning 8!
Those who know Nate know that it is hard to get him to smile or show much emotion. He was going through one of his "i am not going to smile for anyone" phases and when I took this picture he was starting to come out of that phase. This face is saying, "i have not smiled in so long i forgot how....".

He would fall asleep in the most funny positions! Another picture that is in the scrapbook is of him alseep on the computer keyboard. Nothing like a sleeping baby or child!

Although he won't kiss me now...he sure gave good kisses when he was a baby...even if I had a gummy in my mouth!


I can't believe how much this boy has grown!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

I somehow missed this post. Those were precious pictures of Nate.