Thursday, January 21, 2010

This was his first day of Kindergarten. I was worried how he would handle K....but he did fabulous. It was the poor PreK teachers that he had a hard time with! I sure wish he would let me keep his hair this short! He has coarse hair that is beautiful when curly but frizzy when dry. He likes to have his hair long but he doesn't want it curly...well Nate you can't have it both ways!!
Isn't he the cutest thing!
He loved to play peek-a-boo....and i loved looking at him without his shirt! I loved to put him in white onesies too! So adorable!
Nate loved his cars and trains. He would play for hours by himself...which was something i never experienced with Sophia. Often throughout the day I would have to check on him because he was so into his play.

Nate we are reminded everyday how very lucky we are to be your parents. I love how you give me great big hugs in the morning. I love that I can make you feel secure. I love how you love our animals. I know you have a hard time showing much emotion to others but that will come. I am very excited to watch you grow up into a wonderful young man!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

If Nate wants his hair longer, you could get some stuff that will make it softer but it might make it shinny too...

Granny's Blog said...

January 21! Our anniversary! 42 years married to the same person! Only Trudy called to wish us Happy Anniversary....

Granny's Blog said...

What does he do with all his trains now?