Sunday, January 4, 2009

Talent Show

Last Christmas I gave you my heart....the very next day...oh wait...that isn't was I was going to write about! See what all that early Christmas music does to you!
What I was going to say was the cousins decided they were going to do a talent show last year. There were individual and small groups that performed. But this year they decided to do a group show only. They acted out the nativity story! It was so funny and cute! The top right picture is of Mary and Joseph and then the angel (the little girl in the white dress...Sophia's from when she was 18 months old!) visiting Mary and Joseph(notice Mary has a 'bump'). Then the 3 wise men point to the star(top right). They bring gifts to the baby. Then they all came together to sing silent night...Lea(aka Mary) did sign language too! Then they all took a bow! It was priceless! And they all worked together without any adult help!!!
I sure wish we took a video of it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Walker Family said...

I bet this was so cute! I would love to attend one of Richard's family parties some day!

Granny's Blog said...

Sounds like a creative group you had there!

Kelly said...

Love your blogs, you just make me laugh!