Thursday, March 19, 2009

Before and After

Well....I have been wanting to get a new "do" for a long, long time. I got it cute before Christmas and then just was kinda letting it grow. Then it got long enough where I could wear cute pig tails...then those weren't cute anymore. I orignally wanted to just wait until after our trip to the Philippines this summer because I knew I would want to put my hair up and with the humidity being worse than here I was sure I would be a friz head....
But you know when you get that feeling like you want a change?? I just wanted to go ahead and get shorter(um...hair that is) and just deal with it when I go to the Philippines. I mean....they are all going to be staring at me anyway because I am so beautiful so I figure it won't matter if my hair is all crazy! hardy har har
So here are some pics.......
BEFORE:
AFTER:


Rene at Farasha is so talented! Didn't she do good....although I was cute when I walked in the salon I was smokin' when I walked out! hardy har har. I was excited this morning that I was actually able to fix it like she did! I love it!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

what a pretty lady!

Chris said...

I don't know why you felt like you needed a change from that first picture...you, my dear, will defenitely be stoppin' the traffic now!!
Very cute, indeed.

The Walker Family said...

I love it! I sure wished I had thick, thick hair like you! I couldn't pull it off like you can. LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so cute and hip! And I love that you were able to fix it like she did- that is rare! ;)

And boy, your hair grows FAST!! To go from super short to super long that quickly is amazing! ;)

Kelly said...

You really do crack me up - just how much fun did you have taking those self portraits? I do love the doo(sp?) though!

Lindsey said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! You are such a hottie patottie! Miss you cutie pie!

Laine said...

CUTE MK!!

Jordan said...

ha ha you're so cute!