Sunday, April 12, 2009

I am too short to be this old....


When you get over a certain age you forget your birthday is coming! This is what happens to me more and more....thank goodness I have lovely people in my life who remember for me! My parents sent me a cool card...cool because it had $$ in it! hardy har har....and trudy is making me some cards for my gift....maybe one day I will get them...hint hint! ;)
Then I got flowers from Richard and the kids. I got a "heart attack" on my car from the seminary students(my favorite one was the yellow heart...it had #1 all over it and then the #34....so random....just like me!). A friend made me her famous chocolate birthday cake for us to eat that morning also....we all need a little cake for breakfast!! I got a certificate to get my nails done...my new favorite treat and a birthday lunch with my closest friends! I love all the greetings from friends and family too! It was a wonderful day! I am one lucky girl!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Chris said...

What...cake for breakfast? Gasp!
;) (glad you enjoyed it)
Glad you had a fun birthday. We sure love you Mary Kate!!