Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ketchup

Ahhhh....another quiet Sunday where I can "catch-up" on different stuff. This is the last day of Spring Break. I spent the majority of my week in Alabama helping with my parents-mom had knee replacement surgery. We got back Wednesday night. I spent Thursday stressing about all the stuff I thought I had to get done before the break was over and then most of Friday recovering from the trip and unnecessary stress I put on myself the day before!! Saturday was so nice and today also! One of the hardest parts about a vacation is getting back to life afterwards but I prayed that I would be able to relax and have an easy transistion. Prayer answered! I am feeling good about the tasks ahead and counting down the days until school is out! I have 5 more weeks of preschool and seminary followed by one more week for the kids! Wahoo!

Life is good!

1 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

Dad and I really appreciated your help during my down time. The neatest thing you did was weed my flower spots and plant flowers! I really loved that. I'm glad everything worked out for you and you only have a few more days of "work" to go!