Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Villamor



This is the hamster that Richard and the kids bought to replace Sammy the gerbil. He is wild and likes to bite but the person who sold him to us said he would get use to us....but we are all afraid to be the one who tames him! We have used a work glove to try and get him out but it is just too big. He isn't as skittish as the gerbil and I feel like he will tame prettily easily....I just don't want to get bit!! ha! He is cute but oh how I miss that sweet gerbil!




I told the preschool kids about Sammy not being with us anymore and they didn't have anymore questions(which was great!) . I asked if his name should just be Sammy also and 2 said yes and 2 said his name should be "Sammers" which I kinda like too.

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

YOu should have 14 days to return the biting hamster. Petsmart has this policy. Fo wanted this big fat hanster and when we asked for him the lady warned us that he was just returned for biting, growling and hissing! I didn't know that hansters hissed! Goddluck! TJ

Jill said...

Hi
Mary Kate! This blog thing is so fun!! It is funnt how small the world can get. What a beautiful family you have!