Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged!

A blog friend (is it OK to call you that?:) who has 4 adorable boys-which I (and Nate) would love to meet one day- tagged me today. Here are the rules to this tag... oh and her name is Rebecca:)!

1.Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 nonimportant things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Ok...so here goes....

1. I can count on one hand how many times I have dusted in my life. That probably should be something that IS important in my life! Thank goodness no one in my family has allergies....wait...you mean my children shouldn't take benedryl as a vitamin?

2. I like the word idiosyncrasy.

3. I eat food off my floor.

4. I never had an idea of how many children I would have....but I always wanted an Asian baby...even before I married my Filippino.

5. I had a rat-tail in High School and occasionally would shave lines in the side of my head....total redneck thing to do isn't it!

6. I am embarrassed by that memory and am a little suprised I am writing it out for everyone to see!

So here are the lucky people I am tagging!

Trudy thewalkerpad.blogspot.com ( who is my sister and best friend! i know Rachel already tagged you so now you can kill 2 tags with one post!)
Sophia sophiavillamor.blogspot.com (who is my favorite almost 9 year old and who I get the pleasure of seeing every single day!!;)
Wendy lifewithducks.blogspot.com (who I admire for many reasons and who has 4 adorable children I also hope to meet one day!)
Julie randyandjuliesidwell.blogspot.com (whose family was our best friends while living in Dublin, Ga and who started a blog recently... and who also has 5 adorable children of which I got to know and love the oldest 2!...and i hope to meet the others next Christmas!!)
Natalie luckyshirts.blogspot.com (who was my 2nd counselor;) when I was YW President and who just had a cute baby...who I got to meet last week!)
Jordan shawnandjordanmetcalf.blogspot.com (who is a very accomplished dancer and who I loved watching dance-so graceful! I loved watching her grow up and can't believe she is MARRIED!)

Ok...off to tag these people!

( i just tried clicking on all my people and it won't pull up their blogs....so just click on their names in my sidebar to view their blogs...hopefully I have everyone on there!)

3 comments:

The Walker Family said...

thanks MK for the added pressure! it takes me forever to blog about myself. maybe I should ask my firends to point these out for me!

Rebecca said...

Of course you can call me that! I'd love to meet you too someday!

Granny's Blog said...

Thanks for not "tagging"me,dear.