Sunday, September 13, 2009

I guess I could have put these in better order;) Here are some more pics of our room.
That white blob on the bed was a towel folded into a wolf shape with goggles on:) it doesn't show up really well on this picture!
Nate didn't want to hold his wolf so I did. I am also sporting the cool wristband that acted as our room key and also could be connected to our credit card for purchases all around the lodge! Someone thought that through for sure! I mean....who wants to lug your purse/wallet to a waterpark and worry about it getting stolen...take care of that with the flick of the wrist....or maybe a wave under the red scanner-thingy at the register;) very cool.
Isn't this place gorgeous?
Throughout the day there are different programs in this lobby. We are standing in front of this cool treehouse where characters sing and tell stories. I believe there were 2 shows a day. We didn't make it there...too busy playing MagiQuest!
Posted by Picasa