Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sophia

Well since I usually post about Nate I thought I would throw in something about Sophia. Usually the quiet one gets ignored;) Nate use to be the quiet reserved one!! ha

Sophia continues to thrive at school. She loves 4th grade and brought home 100+ grades on her progress report. She wanted me to write a comment on the form so I said "is that the best you can do?" hardy har har.

She hasn't entered into the "i have to look cute everyday" phase which I am sooooo glad...although I would love it if she was in the "i want my hair to be in bows and braids and barretts" phase because I love fixing her hair! But her simple ways makes getting ready in the morning very easy! She did wear a cute outfit on Tuesday- Red and black top with red leggings. And her pink flip-flops. I said I wish she had some black sandals to match....she was thinking of red high-heels:) One day she will have a nice shoe collection...and I dont' mind waiting!

She made it into the chorus also....she is VERY excited about this and is singing around the house more and more. I can tell she will take this very seriously and it will be fun to attend her concerts!

She also started back into ballet class. I was just as excited as she was. She has a dancer's body(long legs) and could be a great one (I think:)).
One great thing that has come from my extra time is having more time to be with the kids and take them to their extra activities. Time passes to quickly and I am very happy to not be so busy...although I miss what I was doing...they are my number one priority. When i told Sophia that I wasn't going to be teaching seminary or preschool anymore her reply was "so now you will have more time to spend with us". That is right baby-girl!

1 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

More time for your babies, that's right, baby-girl! I'm so sorry we live so far apart. I would love to see her dance and hear her sing. Use your movie camera and then you can show us how the kids are doing.