Friday, August 28, 2009

Back to School '09-10

This school year got off to a great start. No drama...just happy children! When Sophia started Kindergarten I saw this idea in Family Fun magazine about making a school bus cake. I wasn't expecting this to become a "tradition"(i don't like to start out expecting something to be a tradition b/c just as soon as I do it will not work and then I would be sad and who wants to be sad!) but it has....and Sophia is the one who reminds us that we need to do this one(thanks for taking the pressure off me baby-girl!. Here is our creation this year:



This actually looks just like the kid's bus! ha

And here are their "first day of school against the beige wall" pictures. She doesn't look that old in person, I promise:)

Mr. Tough Guy. He doesn't look that old...or that tough...in person:)

Granny...recognize those outfits? They have been waiting to wear them all summer!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

Good looking kids you got there, Mrs. Villamor! I'm glad they finally got to wear their new clothes. I know they felt really good. Sophia really takes a mature picture! Better tell Richard to practice on his speech he'll be giving the boys that will be wanting to go out with Fia! Girls like the tough guys so Nate will have it made!