Sunday, August 23, 2009

Makeover

These are the Brokamp sisters. We loved having them over to play. Everyone got along and they were a joy to be around. This was their last "spend the night" party(they moved recently) and they made a fashion show in the preschool room complete with a red carpet runway! I love watching their imagination. Another attribute I love about these girls is how they take care of each other. They truly are best friends!
Kylie-5 1/2 years old. I had the priveledge of having her in preschool for 2 years!
This is Bailey. She attended the same preschool as Nate. That is how I met Joanne.
This is the oldest Savannah. She is 13 and gorgeous.
And here is our princess.
(i have gotten a little better with my make-up skills, huh, Natalie and Lindsey...I need to scan those pictures in a post them!)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yes, your make-up skills have changed a lot. I was expecting some very different looking girls when I heard that you were doing some makeovers. :)

Very cute girls.

Granny's Blog said...

They are all beautiful girls, especially Sophia, but you could say I am way predjusted (the computer didn't know how to spell the word either!)

Natalie said...

Yes, you've come a long way in your make-over skills! Those poor girls sure are missing out...

the Villamor's said...

Lindsey and Natalie-- I did hold back on them...didn't want to make them as pretty as I did you two! good times, huh?