Sunday, November 22, 2009

I love her smile. I always got this comment"she is the happiest baby I have ever seen!". She would smile at everyone and laughed often and so easily. And her smiles showed on her whole face....i mean look at the side of her head...it looks like she is about to pop a blood vessel:)

(These are my dad's feet-which are very ticklish:) )

Sophia was a very "easy" baby. She travelled very well, took great naps and rarely threw fits. When she was brand new we started her off in a bassinet at the end of our bed. Well I couldn't sleep because she was making all these noises. I would get up and feed her every 2 hours but it would take her about 1 hour to eat and then I really didn't sleep much during that second hour because of her grunts! She just seemed restless....so I just layed her in the bed with us and she molded her body into mine and we both slept like...well babies. She never slept alone again. We loved having a family bed.
I love how Fia loves life. I believe she will be one of those people that will have a lot of friends who just want to be around her because she is "Sophia".



yes...i am too cheap to buy the school pictures! Isn't she so cute! And she finally had hair that could be styled....a little! This was kindergarten I believe.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

Wouldn't it be fun to dress up like Fia and friends and play party?!