Sunday, November 22, 2009

HappyBirthday Sophia!

Sophia is 10! I(and alot of other fans of the Fia) can't believe she is a whole decade old!

It just seems like yesterday we were in Sacramento picking up our little bundle! All 4 pounds of her! It just seems like yesterday when we discovered her soaked through her diaper on our first night with her. We were instructed to feed her every 2 hours but no one mentioned we needed to change her diaper after feeding her...oops!


There are so many things I love about our Tater. I loved how small she was....so so tiny. I loved how she plumped up and how smart she was(not that we could tell at 3 months....) because this disproved all the studies that said "breastfed babies are healthier and smarter". I have never felt so inadequate as I did with a newborn!


These pictures are from her scrapbook. Just look at those cheeks!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chris said...

Wow, 10 years old!!! Does that mean I am 10 years older too? Can't be!
I remember that day you brought tiny Fia home. We were all so excited. Yes, if I were to describe her in one word it would be HAPPY!! She is always smiling--such a wonderful quality.
Happy Birthday Sophia. We love you!!!

the Villamor's said...

no Chris...we are not older. not.

Natalie said...

Golly, I can't believe that was 10 years ago! Flime ties!

Granny's Blog said...

I remember how tiny she was. She was the size of the stuffed animal I gave her. And I remember how sad I was that I couldn't be with you when you brought her home.