Friday, January 18, 2008

A funny......


Well some might groan instead of laugh....



As I was setting my alarm clock last night I inadvertently(yeah....I know....a really big word for me) changed the time. I thought I had put it back on the correct time but set it an hour ahead. Instead of waking at 430 it was 330! Good thing Richard woke up when I was walking out of the bathroom ready to leave. He was looking at his watch...


"Isn't it 445?"

"No....it is 345"


I go into the living room and check out the clock on the wall and sure enough it isn't even 4am! Ha! We have a good laugh and I get back in bed not knowing what to do with myself! Do I stay awake? Try to go back to sleep for 1 hour? The suprising thing is I am fully awake....well that isn't so suprising...I am a morning person. So I did lie in bed running my options in my head. I could get up and clean something- "Nah!"; I could go in the preschool room and move things around-"Nah!"; I could write a blog post about this experience and bore innocent people to tears-"Sure!"

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

I would die if that happened to me! I absolutely am not a morning person. This has happened to George before.

Granny's Blog said...

A girl after me own heart! boring people,that is!