Sunday, February 10, 2008

This was the first one really....

I was fiddling with my scrapbook software last night and came across this page and then remembered that I had made this one. I looked some more and found some I made with Christmas pictures also! ha! This one went well but the problem I am having now is the graphics(like that tag with the ribbon) appears SO large. I thought I figured out why but now it is still doing it. I did find a user's guide for the program on-line and printed it off. I am hoping it gives me some answers!



Maybe I should start my own scrapbooking blog like Trudy has at TJ's closet but what would I call it.....marykatesmessycomputerdeskscrapbookingnook?

5 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

I approve of your scrapbook place's new name! Or it could be...M.K.'s Scrappy Computer Place. M.K.'s Messy Scrapping Place. M.K.'s Scrapping Place(who cares if it's messy). M.K.' Creative Joint-Place-Nest-Stuff. The choices are endless! Fortunately, I have run out of creative juices so I leave you to your own devices. Just keep blogging. That way I can keep up with you each or every other day. KBSYMCKUWYL. Keep blogging so your mother can keep up with your life.

the Villamor's said...

Or I will keep calling you so you can keep up with my life! hardy-har-har:)

The Walker Family said...

Keep on pluggin' along with the digital, because by the time I go digi, you'll be my teacher!

Granny's Blog said...

What? No new blog? Get with it woman. So you're a busy homemaker, mother, Seminary teacher, etc. and etc. That's no excuse! Don't make me have to pick up the phone....

the Villamor's said...

OH NO! Would hate for granny to pick up that phone....I DARE YOU:)