Thursday, February 7, 2008

My first digital scrapbook page!

This is VERY exciting and what a relief! i have been battling with my mind trying to learn new computer language and a new computer program and getting mad at my VISTA for "maybe" causing some problems!(gotta blame it on something, right?)

I know this page isn't that exciting but completing some of the process is the "YAHOO!" part! I am learning how to resize my pages, export them to jpg format, and now hopefully I will learn how to upload them to the digitalscrapbooking.com website! There is a New Kid On The Block contest starting tomorrow and I hope I can participate in it! Now I am feeling like I can since I figured out this!

OK...enough of that. Gotta go practice my new knowledge! ha! It leaves me so fast these days!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Cool! What program did you use for that? I'm trying to learn how to use the Creative Memories digital thing...I haven't spent very much time on it yet..i did 3 pages that maybe I'll post one day :)

The Walker Family said...

I'm proud of you! YEAH! You learn digi and then teach me!

Granny's Blog said...

I am very proud of you! Wow! Will you still be my daughter? It boggles my mind. I know I could have learned that 40 yrs. ago....No, I just want to think I could be that computer smart. Having a young mind IS a help! Good going girlfriend!