Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My sister

This post is dedicated to my big sister:) She is a great friend and I look up to her....not only because I am so short but because she is a great mother! I love talking to her and she is the one person I can get aggravated with without worrying about our friendship! I know she will be there the next time I call! ha! That is the best part about family isn't it!


Trudy loves to take pictures (like someone else I know???) and so while I was visiting last week she grabbed my camera and held it out so we both could be in the picture.


Sometimes life calls for a funny face!

I acted like the camera was too far up(although I was holding it)

Then Trudy thought she should squat so I would not have to look up:) hardy har har


I think I have the best sister evah!



5 comments:

Laine said...

Oh MK, you crack me up. I know I would have a blast with you if I ever got to just hang out with you. This morning during spin I was imagining you were teaching the class - spinning your heart out and saying, "Okay ya'll, come on naow!! Hurry it up!!!" LOL I'm just poking fun of you and your awesome southern drawl, ya know. :) I love you!

the Villamor's said...

You know I have that accent Elaine!! I do say "come on y'all" and next time I do I will think of you!! ha!

Drop some "hammers" for me the next time you spin! makes me want to jump on the bike right now!

the Villamor's said...

thanks mk for the spotlight question-I have the best shortest sister, I mean little sis ever! i LOVE YOU! tj

TheVillamorFamily said...

you know Tj..you can change your ID and it will show up as your name;)

Granny's Blog said...

Aw-w-wh! How sweet!