Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TV time ...addition

I forgot to add this to the previous post....if you watch 2 hours of TV that means lots of commercials. For some reason Billy Mays was always on selling something....I wish i could remember his latest products....i believe one was prescription drug coverage...but anyway....we would mimic his hand gestures and just giggle....he really has those down to a science!

He is one-of-a-kind and if they gave out a gold medal for talking-with-your-hands he would win..."hands down"! hardy har har...i like dots

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Patrick just said, "That guy is on every commercial." They notice everything!

the Villamor's said...

too funny Lisa:) Good Ole Billy IS in a lot of commercials!!

Good to know Patrick is reading my blog too! I love that kid!!

the Villamor's said...

I don't watch that much tv, but last weekend I was flipping and noticed he was in several commmercials! it's like he is talking and pointing directly to you, like a 3D movie! He's good, but not that good. He still hasn't convinced me to buy not one of his products! TRUDY

Granny's Blog said...

Don't watch much TV? One week you watched 2 hrs. every night!!