Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TV time

The kids and I spent all last week at my parent's house in Athens, AL. One of my favorite activities was during the hours of 6pm-8pm each weeknight. My mom and I would shoo the kids away from the TV, plop ourselves on the couch(already in our PJs) and turn on channel 360....Fox News!

First we would watch Shephard Smith give us the day's news....fair and unbalanced of course!

Then we would watch the O'Reilly Factor....where the spin stops! We would make note of all the big words Bill used effortlessly in his innocent attacks on his guests...who incidentally always seemed to have written a book. We started counting how many guests/analysts/commentators had a book to advertise as part of their introduction. Then we would cheer Bill on as he got tough on child sex offenders! He is relentless on the govenors/mayors/judges who let these scumbuckets out of jail before their time! Go get 'em Bill!
Just remember....the spin stops here....cause he's lookin's out for us! Ha
ps. go ahead and leave a pithy comment but don't be a popinjay

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Mary Kate,
Those are two of my favorites, too. I usually end up watching Bill at 11:00, though, because 8:00 is still too busy in our house!

the Villamor's said...

me too Jenn....and that means I usually don't watch him except in the summer!!

Granny's Blog said...

I can be pithy but I won't be a popinjay-Ha-ha!