Saturday, August 16, 2008

Jonas Brothers!

Back in the summer my good friend (Lisa-Rick Springfield junkie, neighbor, Sophia's teacher) told me about the Jonas Brothers concert that was coming to Atlanta in August. She was wondering if we wanted to go with her and her boys. Sure...cause that's just the way we roll...

So instead of buying T-shirts at the concert(that will surely be a million dollars) we decided to make some. Lisa found a website that had these transfers you could print off and then iron-on your T. Here is what we printed off.....

We were so excited at how good they looked!! We even made one for ourselves as a joke and then thought about putting something on the back of the Ts as well....it was going to be so fun!

Here is what we came up with for the back. We were going to get someone to take our picture from the front and back to capture every angle;) How cool!
But we forgot one minor detail.....

To print the words backwards so when you iron it on it is readable! I wish I had a picture of my face as I started to peel off the paper! We laughed and laughed and then laughed some more! This is mine and I think I will just wear it anyway....maybe put something at the top that says "if you close one eye you can read it"....then I would need a camera to see who actually closes their eye!
hey....maybe in the year 3000 that is how we will be reading....that is what I can add to the top!

7 comments:

Laine said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! That is so funny MK!!!!!!!!!!1

Granny's Blog said...

Har-de-har-har-har-har!!Laughing and making all those endorfins probably made you feel great! How funny and it was good that you could laugh about it. Who are the Jonus Brothers?

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!! I say wear it anyway! If anyone says anything, act like you don't know what they are talking about!

Laine said...

did I tell you how funny this is?? :)

Granny's Blog said...

I watched the Jonos Bros. videos and they were neat and going to their concert would be a great experience! I noticed it was Disney. They launch lots of young talent.

The Walker Family said...

This is so you MK! When someone asks you about it sy, "That's the way we roll!" I hope you had a great time! Did you take pictures?

Steve and Amanda said...

That is seriously HILARIOUS. I wish I could have been there to see your face when you peeled off the sticker. And, could we get those bikes in the picture for spin class PLEASE!!! They look really nice.