Friday, December 7, 2007

Just as crazy!

There is a class at the gym that I crave sometimes....the other times i just go and am so so happy i went afterwards. It is called RPM-not sure what that stands for but one place I looked it said "raw power in motion" so i don't know;) I call it "spinning class". Whatever you call it you will definately sweat, get breathless, uncomfortable at times, maybe nauseated but afterwards feel so evergized and glad you came! The class typically lasts 48 minutes but some instructors will add-on extra songs to make it an hour or more! I love that! Give me more adrenalin!;)

Anyway....I love it and so do so many others at the gym that if you don't get to some classes 30 minutes before they begin you will not have a bike.

My favorite time to go is 520am. The gym offers 3 classes at this time and there are people who get to the gym at 445am(it opens at 5am) to wait so they can be sure to get a bike! I usually get there at 5:03am hoping I am not too late and am always shocked at how many people are already in the spinning room when I get there! One morning I overheard some members talking about how early they get up to get to class and that some mornings they get here before the gym opens and they have to wait in their car(the guy opens the gym at about 450am). I thought "they are crazy" and then I remembered that I had gotten to the parking lot at 449am and was just as crazy as they were!

Now I just need to get some spin shoes that fit!




1 comments:

Laine said...

I'm in love with spin class too! I just need to get my butt in gear and start going again!