Sunday, December 2, 2007

She's 8!



Enid Sophia Villamor turned 8 on November 17th. Everyone tells you "enjoy them while they are young because they grow up so fast" and it is so true! I can't believe I have an 8 year old and I can't believe I was blessed with such a wonderful daughter like our Fia-girl!



Here are 8 things I love about Fia-


1. Her smile. It is just beautiful and she is always flashing it!! When she was a baby I got this comment a lot: she is just the happiest baby I have ever seen! She was always so happy and such a joy to parent!! If I could have eaten her I would!


2. Her laugh! It is so sweet and infectious! I guess that goes a long with her smile:)


3. Her friendliness. Sophia has always had so many friends. When we are in town there will be adults as well as children she knows from school or the gym or whereever....but they will all say "Hi Sophia!" There was one kid she was in K and 1st grade with whose grandmother was so worried about her grandson not having Sohpia in 2nd grade with him! Apparently Sohpia kept him "in-line" and she didn't know how he would do without her!


4. Her desire to be with her family. Sophia loves to do things as a family. She loves to play games and just be together. Last year I asked the kids what their favorite part of Christmas that year was and Sophia's response was "just doing things together as a family". Just what a Mom wants to hear!


5. Her creativity. Sophia LOVES to create things. She will often argue with me about not throwing away a bottle or box because she could recycle it!!! Occasionally I have to go through her room and put those "recycleables" back where they belong!


6. Her personality-she is just someone you want to be around and it shows with all the friends she has!

7. Her snuggly nature- Sophia loves to snuggle and she will keep you warm at night for sure....until she kicks off the covers!

8. Her desire to learn-she is very inquisitive about new things and everything science. She is quickly out-growing my knowledge base!!

Below is the picture I took of her while she was watching a comedy show at Stone Mountain. It isn't the best shot but it did capture that smile I love so much!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have written down those things you like about Fia. She will enjoy reading that someday.