Friday, December 7, 2007

Letters to Santa

The kids wrote letters to Santa(on their own) this week and I just wanted to post what they say....

(you can actually read them if you click on the picture)


Sophia's said:


Dear Santa,

In the bag that looks like a raindear is raindear food. I've wanted a bell from your slay like in porler expres. A tellskop and ice skats with 2 blades. I want to see a pikcher of you too. From, Sophia Villamor

(could you decode that? I love how she sounds stuff out!)




Here is Nate's: (he did very well with his writing of it too but I will just write what it is supposed to say not how he spelled it)


Dear Santa,



What we want for Christmas is a dog that is not a bulldog and is not a girl dog, 2 bionicles, a race track with 35 cars that I always wanted.


He even put his in an envelope and asked for a stamp! For a while they were asking for an XBox but i didn't want to spend that much money....so I tried to explain that it was too expensive and we couldnt' ask Santa for that to which Sophia replied "but mom, Santa makes all the toys!" and so I said we still have to pay for some of it! ha! That worked.


I wonder how many more years she will believe. I think rationally she knows but she loves a good story so she wants to believe. She has asked me a few times if I believe in Santa and I have either said "yes" or "it is fun to believe". It will be sad when that magic of the holiday is gone but maybe we will always play along even though no one believes!?!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Christmas is for children. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we, as adults, could get as excited as they do! I hope Nate gets all 35 cars that he's been wanting for a while. Its just not right to have to wait for anything.