Sunday, June 1, 2008

My answers

So here are my answers to the Pay it Forward game....

1. What characteristic describes me? I am short! A whole whopping 60 inches tall! I can remember being around 3feet and some inches in the 3rd grade! One of the children I babysit in the summer is already 5 ft tall and wears size 8 shoes! She just turned 8!! Our son Nate is going to be pretty tall also which will be funny when he is grown and is standing next to his short parents(Richard-the short Filipino- is only 5'3)! It is obvious he doesn't have our genes!

2. My dream job would be to have my own preschool in a really cool building with a great play area outside. I would have the best staff who were just as passionate about teaching and children as I am. They would also be well-paid because we all know teachers aren't paid enough! I would also have the perfect students so we could focus on academics and not breaking up fights or character education....hey....I did say it was my dream job:)

3. One thing I spend money on is comfortable tennis shoes. I love to exercise and need to have the support in my feet! I also like to buy stuff for my house. I would rather spend more money in the beginning and have it last longer (or done right) than to get something cheap that will break next month!

Thanks again for playing! Trudy, Granny, Elaine, and Natalie...time for you to host the game:)

2 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

The game was fun and I was going to play again but noticed the time was over. I don't so parties or computer games! Sorry!

The Walker Family said...

Don't worry mom, you can play when I host the game! Tahnks MK< it was fun to play, but i more fun to get a prize in the mail!