Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Photo Shoot

Every year...no...everytime we come for a visit Grampie likes to take pictures. Almost everytime he will get out his "backdrop" and hang it from the curtain rods in the living room. It has taken years for us to get use to and actually look forward to this event....and we would love it even more if Grampie would send us all these pictures from years past! hint, hint

So here are a few shots of our latest photo shoot. While Grampie was setting up the camera I was shooting pictures with mine.
Here we are gathering together in front of the bedsheet...I mean backdrop. Notice the enthusiastic look on Forrest face!

Since Grampie wasn't ready yet my family jumped up to get some shots. Of course Nate had to be difficult.
Ummmm....I wonder where Nate gets it from?

I can't believe how big Sadie and Sophia are getting! Don't look at those shirts for too long! The print will give you a headache!

Ok.....so here is the best shot of our family....and it isn't great! Nate was being difficult and all I wanted to do was punish him...but that would mean he would fight anymore pictures! *sigh*

So when we all were being crazy he didn't want to participate! He is covering his mouth because he is SMILING! Can't let anyone know that! I think this will be our Christmas card picture with the caption "We wish you a Crazy Christmas" or "Crazy Holidays".
Here is Trudy's family....I can't get over how tall Fo is!

So cute!


Just another family shot....I didn't get any "normal" ones with my camera:) Maybe Trudy will post one on her blog??!!

Sure wish Rachel could have been in this shot!

Oh....look....more crazy shot! Nate looks pretty good here! Maybe we could photoshop his head on one of the group shots that he was being difficult?

So if you ever go to my parents house for a visit be prepared for a photo shoot before you leave!!

1 comments:

Laine said...

you are such a goof! I love it! and i love these family photos...i remember them from last year, too.