Monday, December 29, 2008

Pongo

Here are some pictures of our new family member in a doggie suit. His name is Pongo. We adopted him from the Henry County Animal Shelter. This organization gets animals from the "pound" and fosters them until they find their forever home. We found Pongo on petfinder.com. The adoption process was much like adopting children-applications, vet checks, interviews, etc. After much anticipation we were able to take him home Monday December 22nd. It feels like he has been here forever because he fits in so well. Although we miss Stella so much we sure love the fact that Pongo is potty and leash trained! He is so loving and the best snuggler around!!

He loves to hang out with you while you watch TV.


He does this little dance when he wants you to play fetch with him....too cute!

He is about 12 pounds...Cricket is 8 pounds but Pongo stands about twice the size of Cricket!.
Dont' you just want to kiss him!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

I'd like to kiss him right on his big black nose!

the Villamor's said...

well that would be a problem....because it is brown! ha:)

Laine said...

He's so cute MK!!

Amy B. said...

What a cutie! Looks like a perfect addition to the family!
MK- I wish I could come to your spinning class! That would be awesome! I used to be a runner. Since I played a forward in soccer I ran about 8 miles a game. I used to love to run and ran about 4-6 miles every other day for fun! Now I couldn't imagine that being that much fun but I do like the accomplishment. It's my goal to run a marathon. This year I plan on getting into 5k's and such. Any tips or training methods you reccomend for a marathon?