Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pepto and jokes

My preschool children have been telling jokes lately and the first time I heard one of them they made me chuckle because they( the children) were SO funny. I thought I would record them so you could laugh too....


What do you call a police car with windows on the side?

A police car window!!


What do you call a football with a baseball on it?

A football baseball!


What do you call a car with dirt?

A dirt car!


Each joke was followed by a "Get it? get it?" and then they would say the punch line again. This is how hard they would laugh.....literally...

chuckle, chortle, guffaw, and hardy har har

Then the child would say "Ok...ok...I will tell you one more..."
Too cute!

There is another child who- while swinging very high- likes to sing....

"When you got nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea...use PEP-to BIS" (the last part said with a loud throaty(not a word I know but I think you can hear what i am saying) tone.

It is too cute!




Today I went inside to grab something and when I walked out the first thing I heard was "DIARRHEA!" in the sweetest singing voice you ever heard!

They sure keep me laughing!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Okay - I'm sure none of those are my child, right?!?! I can see Kylie or Chase singing the Pepto song!

Chris said...

Amy is DEFENITELY into the joke telling stage too...Her favorite...oh, maybe I should just post it on my blog ;) Guess you'll have to check there to hear it and get your laughs.

Natalie said...

What do you call a cow with no legs?

Natalie said...

Ground Beef! Get it? Ground Beef?

Granny's Blog said...

I guess you have to be there at the time to appreciate the joke!!

TheVillamorFamily said...

Why did the cow roll down the hill? Give up? Answer: Because the cow didn't have legs! Get it? No legs!

Steve and Amanda said...

Oh how I wish I was a fly on the wall during preschool...too funny even the second time hearing it!

The Walker Family said...

nasha.heartburn,indujeation, upste stoach diara yey pepyo bisno=]merry christmas