Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stella

A couple weeks ago one of my preschool children's mother asked if she could bring her puppies over to show the class. Who doesn't like to see puppies??!! So of course after seeing them I really, really wanted one. I talked it over with Richard and we decided that the kids were old enough to help take care of one..... so why not!?!

So one week ago today we brought home this little bundle of sweetness! She was named "Stella" by her orignal family and we loved the name so much it stuck!

I had GRAND plans of crate-training her at night and when we left the house....well that didn't last one night. i had to get up really early that first night she was with us so i knew I couldn't sleep with her whining....so I had her sleep with me. She is a great snuggler!! She has rotated between me and the kids ever since. The only problem is she wakes up 2-3 times each night wanting to play! The night this picture was taken she chewed off Nate's necklace;)

We are all smitten by this cute little dog!! ....well except for Cricket!

5 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

Bless her little bones...she' so cute!

Lisa said...

Just watch out! She will turn out like Buddy! (who also seems alot like Patrick!)

Amy B. said...

What a cutie!

Laine said...

awww, she's so cute!!!

Granny's Blog said...

sadie:i cant wait to see her thursday she so cute just like carhartt what to beauitful cousins
;]!!!!!
SADIE