Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Can you tell....

I do not order school pictures???

Sophia's hair is really long! Of course Sophia wanted her pictures because "this will be the only time they have a beach scene for the rest of my life!". She really wanted her picture on a bag! "It's only $20 mom!".

When Nate pulled his picture out he said "they liked the holes". I laughed out loud because these are the same jeans with the hole in the back that we just threw away! He would have to wear the rattiest pair of jeans he has on picture day!

6 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

Sophia is pretty enough to be a model! she is very photogenic, Nate and his jeans! One time you got your picture taken after you had P.E. and your hair was wet and slicked down. At first we didn't want it, but then I thought, that was the way you looked at that point in time, so we liked it then! Do you remember which picture that was? Tonight I cooked French fries and on the second batch I threw the potatoes in the pan and hot grease popped on my hands! It burned good. Ha-ha, it wouldn't burn bad, would it?

Granny's Blog said...

If you buy the pictures, just send us a small copy-one that would fit into my family picture shrine. Thank you, in advance.

The Walker Family said...

too funny! at least having holes in yourjeans is a style now a days. MOm never let me wear any jeans with holes and you know what? If feel the same that she does. No peer pressure at all MK! HA!

the Villamor's said...

I do remember that picture! I was bummed that it was right after PE too! I had those button earrings and I still remember the shirt I wore...actually it is one of those styles that has made its way back in fashion now!

Sorry you burned your hands! yikes!

Chris said...

Maybe we'll have to talk to the Branch Pres. about the needy family in our Branch...you know, the one whose son wears jeans with huge holes in the knees? Poor boy! ha ;)

the Villamor's said...

Ha ha Chris! I was thinking someone might start taking up a collection for that poor kid!! ha!