Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Random Nate.....

After our 10K, Sarah and I found this very nice Goodwill store. Being in a large city the thrift stores are 100% nicer than ours! I found 2 pair of sandals for me-brandnew and under $5! The hardest part was trying to decide which ones I wanted to buy! Anyway....this post is supposed to be about Nate!!

So I bought this baseball shirt for Nate on Saturday. He was so excited! He doesn't show his excitement with lots of outward emotions but with his actions. Sunday morning he wanted to get his clothes ready for school on Monday. So he gets out this shirt (along with the undershirt) and his jeans. Then after church he wants to go ahead and get dressed for school but I tell him to wait so he doesn't get his clothes dirty. Then that night he wears these clothes instead of PJs(which is something he normally does anyway) and then decided to sleep on the floor because he had actually made his bed that day and didn't want to mess it up:) So he pulled out his sleeping bag and camped out on the floor! The next morning he woke up before I told him to, fixed his lunch and got his shoes on all by 6:10am. They don't leave for school until 7:20am!

He is such a funny kid!

4 comments:

The Walker Family said...

I like to see Nate in differnt clothes, hopefull with no holes! Go Buddy Nate! Can you take me to this Goodwill?

the Villamor's said...

This Goodwill is right by the temple so.....you really need to stay longer if you want to do all the stuff you want to do!!!

No his jeans still have holes!! I am not buying anymore since i just bought 6 pairs of shorts for the summer!! I think he has 1 pair without holes!

Granny's Blog said...

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get that excited about things!

Chris said...

Yup...I can remember Bently not wanting to make his bed again so he'd sleep on a sleeping bag on top of the covers.
Why do boys think it feels ok to sleep in their clothes... especially on camping trips? Yuck. You know girls always put on their jammies. Boys...always try to expend the least amount of energy on strenuous tasks like that. :)