Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Nate blows me away.....


Yesterday Nate comes home from school happy:) That lets me know he stayed on green all day!! Hooray for Nate! I give him lots of praise. Then Sophia comes in and she gets a hug and we talk about her day. Then she talks about her lunch and how she forgot half of it at home. I ask her what she ate and she names ice cream. I ask who she got the money from because I didn't give her any. Then she pulls out the quarter(ice cream is $0.75) to give to Nate. She tells me Nate gave her the dollar for ice cream. I then ask Nate where he got the money. He says his wallet! I am shocked! Speechless!

I know Nate has a sweet side but was shocked that he shared his money with her!! I was so proud of this sweet boy!!

1 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

Kids always surprise you!