Thursday, March 20, 2008

Flashback....1995

Last weekend I went to a RPM training in Newnan, Ga for the weekend so Richard decided to take the kids to Dublin, Ga. where he lived and worked for a few years before we married and we lived for the first 3 years of our marriage.
I wanted to post this picture last but I forgot that I needed to upload it FIRST in order for it to show up last....but Richard loves to be in the pictures and since I wasn't there to take them he took this one himself! ha! This is in front of the Fairview Park Hospital where he worked.

The rest of the pics are of the kids feeding the ducks/geese at the pond and walking track right next to the hospital. I loved walking at this park.

Just love that smile on Fia!

Wonder what Nate was thinking here.....

There is that beautiful smile I love!
Save this one for sure! Nate actually allowed Sophia to put her arm around him! Richard did say they were inseperable on the trip! That is good to hear!!

2 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

That was a good post. The pictures were great. I'm glad they had a good time while mom was spinnin' and getting nowhere. Hardy-har-har!

The Walker Family said...

Richard does love tobe in pictures! He's so vain! That's why we love our Re-chard! I love to use exclamation points! !!