Monday, May 26, 2008

addition update

Friday I finished the grout and sealed it before we left for SC. Today I bought a steam mop and cleaned the floor (although there is still a haze on the tile....I am hoping it comes up with time) and then we moved the table in. Richard just finished the last coat of the red and is doing the touch-ups now. Next we will paint the trim. It looks so nice and I love all the natural light....except for the glare it casts on the floor and picks up the haze:) Oh well....it is done!

Now I am ready to start putting the tile in the "den" which was previously our sunroom. I can't start that project until the kids go back to school but at least I am not sick of tile yet!

3 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

The room and tile and the man look good! Ask your contractor about the haze. Maybe he'll know what to get it off with or if it will wear off in time.

The Walker Family said...

looks great MK! can't wait to see it in person!

Jordan said...

MK- Looks Awesome!!

JW