Tuesday, May 20, 2008

DONE!

Well...the tile is all laid down! My fingertips are raw and I have a few cuts on my hands but who cares! I am done! There is still lots left to do and the house is even more of a wreck than this morning with traces of thinset all through the house....but I am done! Wahoo! And I did all of the work today by my lonesome! What a feeling of accomplishment!

no these are not my fingers:)

I sure hope my next post isn't one where I say "oops! I did this and this and this wrong!"
But for now I am glad phase one is done! tomorrow I will clean up the tile and some of the house while I wait for it all to set. then I can start the grout!! We just might get this all done before the weekend!

3 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

Wow! That was fast and all that is hurting is your fingers? It must really look nice, or will look nice when the grout is in. I'd be mighty proud,er, pleased with myself, if I'd done all of that!

The Walker Family said...

YEAH! I'm so proud of you MK! I cannot wait to see the fruits of your labor! YEAH!!!!! Post a pix of the final product.

Melissa said...

Your energy is inspiring! I'll need that inspiration next week when we move in!