Sunday, May 18, 2008

Floors and paint

So this is what we did this weekend. The walls have 2 coats of paint and we got half of the tile done!! Thanks to our friends the Swanson's we were able to have this much floor done. I could have never done this much on my own! I am going to try and do as much as I can tomorrow and want to be done by Wednesday so I can start spreading the grout then. We are going to Richard's brother's house for the weekend so we must be done before then because I have 6 extra children coming when we get back and I have to get my house back in order before then!! It will get done:)

It will be a better week for sure!

4 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

That room really looks good! I wondered about the red color but it looks great and the floors do look a lot like wood! I guess up close they look like tile. It all looks good. Don't try to over do, Mary Kate. I'm afraid you will hurt yourself some how having this big dead line. Stay home this week-end if necessary. Bill and Lynn White's address is: 461 Yellow Creek Rd, Louisville, MS 39339. Do send them a card and do tell them who you are, Aunt Jan's kid. I'm sure they will appreciate it.

the Villamor's said...

I am not worried about overdoing it...just don't want to tear up my hands tomorrow:) I will wear gloves for sure. I have to teach my spin class at 430 and I need my hands for that!:)

My friend Sarah is coming over in the morning to help me get started on the right track and it should go by pretty quickly! at least I hope so!

Thanks for the address. I will send them a card. I ache for them. Death is a little easier when you have the gospel but no one is immune to the pain. I wish we were closer to them.

Natalie said...

The room is looking good! And I love your new family picture on your header thing. Nate's toothless smile is really cute :)

Natalie said...

When I went back to your blog after commenting, you had a whole bunch of family pictures up. I like them all :)