Sunday, May 18, 2008

New family pictures

Our good friend Stephanie(shown above graduating from LaGrange College yesterday....she is carrying that banner because she got the highest GPA in her graduating class! Go Stephanie!) majored in Graphic Arts with a minor in Biology-at least that is how I think it worked....anyway....she takes great pictures and we got to be her guinea pigs a couple of times. She took us on the college campus to get these shots. We have never been on the campus and were amazed at how beautiful it was! It is the size of about 1 city blocks...maybe just 2 but there were so many cool knooks and crannies to get these pictures. It was a fun photo shoot. We are going to miss Stephanie and not just for her photographic abilities!!:)












Getting Nate to smile was hard:)



The really do love each other!



5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love these pictures! ...hey, now Stephanie is coming back to Salt Lake, she can take pictures for me! ..she'll need to practice taking little baby pictures, right?

SmallAdventures said...

Your pictures are wonderful! You are a darling family!
:) Brenda

Granny's Blog said...

I really like your new blog picture! And the other pictures are really neat. Nice to have talented friends!

Laine said...

Those are gorgeous MK!

The Walker Family said...

I love the pictures! They are excellent! I want Stephanie to come and take our family pix. I am just thankful I had the opportunity to get to know her. One pix looks like Richard is photo-opt in. Love them! Put the first pix as your blog header.