Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summer is officially here!

Click here to play the Pay It Forward Game...you could win a prize!!
How do we know it is summer?
We can only play outdoors before 10am and after 6pm...(and those times will change next month)

I pulled the first tick off this morning(from Richard)


And 5 children arrived at 8am to play! It is going to be a fun summer!
I won't have 5 all summer but for a couple of days it will be a full house around here. Good thing I enjoy this! And I actually get paid to have kids come and play with my kids!

1 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

I hope today was a better day than the last one. You sounded pretty worn out on the phone! It is already getting into the 90's here but it isn't too hot yet, plus I don't go outside much. I'm glad to have a calling now too, but the kindergartens? But I've only had them one lesson and I was new to them too. I hope I'll get used to the age group!