Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dust Bunnies

I have never been good at dusting. Don't know why....just don't do it. There just is sooooo much other stuff that needs to be done and since it isn't that important I hardly get around to it! I think I can count on one hand the number of times I have dusted in our married life. Now that the children are doing chores, that is one that Sophia has! So it does get somewhat done at least 2 times a month!


So I really should print off this sign and hang in my house....because.....

I have dust bunnies growing in my house. This is in my bedroom on the back of my nightstand.

And here is what they look like up close. My mother always warned me not to disturb them....can you see why I dont' dust???

2 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

My dust bunnies have NEVER been as large as yours! I give you permission (as if you need it!) to disturb those dust bunnies!!!

Granny's Blog said...

I wouldn't let Sophia near those ginormos dust bunnies...you may never see her again!!!!