Tuesday, November 30, 2010

thankful 29 & 30

Last night as I was lying on the hard floor I realized I had forgotten to post for the day. I didn't get up because it hurt too much! As I was hanging up a towel at Trudy's on Sunday I felt a little "twinge" in my lower back. I knew what that would develop into!! Ugh. And I wasn't smart enough to get subs for my classes yesterday so last night I was walking funny and leaning to one side. I knew the only way to get better was to sleep on the floor with my feet propped up on the couch and do some gentle stretches...not the deep stretches I was doing previously...they made me sore in another way! ha. I also got a blessing which sure helped. So this morning I am feeling better and walking straight again. I have done the laundry and put away our clothes from the weekend! The house is starting to take shape which makes me feel so much better. After I post this I am going to lay back on the floor and stretch...and read(which really means I will take a nap;)) But I wanted to write my last post for this month. I can't believe it is December. I also can't believe SOphia is 11. I don't know why this birthday is hard for me to digest. I think it is because she is really moving into a new stage in life and she really isn't my baby anymore! At least Nate is only 9....he will be my baby for a couple more years.

Ok...enough of that! Yesterday and today I am thankful for the great weekend we had at Trudy's!
There was hiking and movie watching and dancing and eating and more eating....
and camping in the garage(we had mattresses out there thankfully) and eating
and cooking and cleaning and cleaning and cooking and eating....
it was a great time. i love my family!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

That was a good post! I'm glad you caught your back in time. It sounded like it could have been something serious. It was a fun time while I was there. You and Trudy have nice families. You smell, but you're nice! You and the kids can come here. I'm going to lay down the law to Dad. In two more years, Fia may want to use cologne and that will be the end of your visits.

the Villamor's said...

go go Granny! lay down the law and then maybe TJ will TRY to come again!