Sunday, November 7, 2010

thankful #7

On Sunday my thoughts are always turned to our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ. His sacrifice for us. The Plan of Salvation. The missionaries who knocked on my parents door over 30 years ago. The Holy Ghost that witnessed to my parents that their message was true. For my parents who had the courage to be baptized. For Joseph Smith and his work to restore the Gospel of Jesus Christ back on the Earth. For my parents who taught me the gospel. For the priesthood. For Richard being the spiritual leader in our home. For the blessings of the temple-that we can live as a family throughout the eternities. For the Book of Mormon-another testament of Jesus Christ. For the miracle of repentance.

I am truly a blessed girl! I pray often that I will be worthy of these blessings.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

We've been members of the church 40 years! Remember, the Dr said not to be baptized before Frankie was born so we waited and were baptized two weeks after he was born. To remember how long we've been members, I just think of how old your brother is!

Chris said...

Wonderful blessings!!