Friday, November 5, 2010

thankful #5

(i sure wish blogger would keep the pictures i use in my blog!! i love having pictures to go along with my posts! ugh!)



Today I am thankful for the time I had this evening alone. Richard took the kids with him to visit a family in the Branch. I hadn't planned to do any cleaning but took advantage of this time to go through the winter clothes bins and switch out summer for winter clothes! I also collected a HUGE pile of clothes to donate to the women's shelter. It feels so so good to get rid of stuff!!

2 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

It does feel good to get rid of old clothes. I just take them downstairs and hang them in the closet! I've even taken to folding them and putting them in the chest of drawers in Frankie's old room! I have more clothes than I can wear but I want to hang on to all of them. Are you going to spend Thanksgiving nights here or are you going to stay at Trudy's?

Chris said...

Way to bless other people's lives by sharing. Those people at the woman's shelter will be so grateful!