Tuesday, November 2, 2010

thankful post #2

I already did this for today but decided to add to it because I am sitting here during my favorite time of the day. It is the time after the kids go to bed. The house is quiet. I can think freely and without interruption. I can control the TV remote. I can chose to be productive and do the laundry or just sit on the couch with my favorite Filipino.
Ahhhh...it is so nice (and even better when that Filipino is asleep as well:))

So today I am thankful for my quiet house. It is so nice and cool and all mine...well ours. :)
(NOT thankful for those holly bushes in the front. They are evil along with carpet...in my humble opinion anyway....)
And as I stated earlier...I am thankful that I live in a country where we can vote for the crooked politicians that will lead this great nation!
voted.gif
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

I too love a quiet house, control of the remote, and a dog in m lap that's not being teased! Also, your favorite philipino is my favorite philipino too!

Granny's Blog said...

Trudy spell badder than I do!