Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful #3

Today I have felt just like the weather outside....cloudy and gloomy so i was wondering what could I post....what jumps out at me that I am thankful for today(i mean...there are lots and lots of things I am thankful for but i was looking for one particular thing).....and then as i thought about my schedule

for tomorrow it hit me...and made me smile really, really big!


Today I am thankful.....





That I can sleep in tomorrow!!! I am not teaching my 5:15am RPM class!!! Wahoo!!!


(drawing borrowed from Lapsura.com)


3 comments:

The Walker Family said...

I LOVE sleeping in! Enjoy!

Granny's Blog said...

I like your being thankful. We all should do that more often...

Chris said...

Too bad your pictures aren't posting :( Don't know how you make it through the day teaching a 5:15 am RPM class! I bet you do enjoy the days you can sleep in!