Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful #4

I thought I would make a running list today since I am already thankful for lots this morning and it is only 6am!



1. The stomach virus has hit Nate. This morning at 4:40am he woke up and well...i won't give you the details. I did stand there looking at the floor wondering how I was going to clean it all up!!!!! I am just grateful-so grateful-for a chemical that kills all germs and smells.

clorox.gif


2. I love my Steam Mop. After sponge mopping the floor with Clorox, I got out my handy steam mop and went over the floors several times. This is probably my favorite cleaning tool!

steam_mop5.jpg

3. Junk Towels-that is the phrase my friend Joanne calls them...you know the towels that are too nice to put out for everyday use but still have some life in them? I keep them around to wipe off wet dog feet or wet floors or big spills. 2 are in the garbage this morning.

4. Today's post seems to be about items that make life easier....so on that note my last one for today is.....

how.does.a.bosch.dishwasher.work.the.secret.is.out.jpg

Every time turn my dishwasher on I think, "this is the best invention!". Better hurry...the lab puppy combos are almost sold out!

3 comments:

CloroxConnects said...

We would love for you to join www.cloroxconnects.com. Thanks for using Clorox.
Maria

Granny's Blog said...

Ha-ha! You got a note from Clorox! I hope the illness doesn't go through all the family.

Chris said...

Glad you've all recovered from that stomach virus...and glad you didn't share it with us. Thanks!

How funny that clorox commented on your blog...how did that happen?...did you send them a personal "thank you" note? ha