Friday, April 18, 2008

Kylie was here...

On Wednesday Kylie(one of my preschool children) stayed with me after class while her mom was at a doctor's appt. Sophia was home from school since she had a fever and headaches the night before. Sophia wasn't the kind of sick where she needed to be quarantined so she did most of our preschool activities with us. Kylie loved having another girl around.

After lunch Sophia was starting to feel bad again so I had her lie in my bed and watch some TV. I went into the preschool room to work on lesson plans and Kylie was going back and forth between the preschool room and Sophia. She would come "flitting" into where I was and then back to Sophia. One time when she came through I asked her what she was doing and her reply was "cooking for everyone". She is often doing this in preschool and I thought it was sweet that she was "cooking" for Sophia. One time when she came through she even grabbed the make-up kit(all plastic) and when I asked her what she needed that for she said SOphia needed a makeover.

Later that night as I was getting ready for bed I noticed just how much food Kylie had fixed for Sophia! It was all on my nightstand!


1 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

Hum-m-m. That night stand looks familiar...even the mess underneath it! Sophia probably had a virus. I think it goes this was...a bacterial infection makes you feel bad all the time even with aspirin or other cold meds. You will feel good if taking meds with a virus but as soon as the meds wear off, you feel bad again. Does that make sense?