Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My day....

I thought I would follow my Mama's lead and post what I did today(plus she is bugging me to add something and since I dont' feel like fooling with my stubborn camera that doesn't want to give up the pictures I and just going to bore you with my daily happenings!)

I slept in this morning! Which doesn't go past 730am but it sure was nice when I woke up at 530am to know I could go back to sleep! No alarm clock today! Nate came in first and asked if he could take a shower. The kid was bathed, dressed and ready to do chores before 8am! I think he is wanting his allowance early;)


Then I met some friends at the track to workout. One lady attends these boot camp style workouts and since they weren't having them on account of spring break she emailed her friends and asked if they wanted to meet at the track to do the workout sans instructors. It was a lot of fun! We did lunges, squats, tricep dips, bleacher runs, etc. And ran laps in between each of those! I was dripping with sweat(which isn't abnormal for me) by the end but felt so good!

The kids all played in the sand while we exercised. The track has some workout stations with sand all around them. We brought the shovels, dump trucks, etc. so the kids would be occupied while we worked off some tension!


Then we had lunch at the park followed by running errands. We went to Wal-Mart, bread store(they were out of my favorite bread! how rude!), State Farm, and Home Depot.


Then we headed out to the Swanson's house where I am learning how to tile. Sarah is laying ceramic tile in her kitchen and I wanted to help her so I could learn to hopefully do our own kitchen!! It is hard work but I can feel myself gaining some confidence! I think we are going out tomorrow afternoon to help some more since Richard will be in Columbus for a church meeting.
So there you have it Mama.....my post for today:) I sure love you!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, you are busy! And after you learn to tile, you can come visit me for a weekend.... :)

The Walker Family said...

And before you visit Shanna for the weekend, come and visit me and do my bathroom floors!

the Villamor's said...

hardy har har....

before I visit anyone I am taking a mental break and preparing to do my own floor! it is HARD work!!! no wonder people charge $5/sq ft. to have it done!

Granny's Blog said...

I enjoyed that blog! The pictures were great! Where did you get them?? That's the way a blog should be! I love you too, babe.